January 21, 2019

2019

Its 2019 and I'm going to be 25 real soon. How fast time flies. Surprisingly today, I end up being here. Last post was in 2017. Wow what happened to 2018?!

I hope whoever reading this is in good health and probably cringed out reading old post of mine. Ha ha ha. I do miss writing. I miss it so much. Able to tell stories I'm excited about, share whatever came through my mind. Sometimes I have this so called 'train of thought' stopped by and unload some good stuff. But I often lazy, and not finding time or even have the thought of blogging any or even jot it down in a book. Since there are so many social medias which I could update quicker and in more convenient way, I keep on choosing them. Maybe I should start writing again. I know I said this million time. Lol.

I wonder what this 25 year old brain could express afterwards. 


No comments: